- OPERATOR – a company operating under the name Nakatomi Limited Liability Company with its registered office in 3415S Sepulveda Boulevard 90034 Los Angeles EIN US36-4829926, Apostille no. 61840. The share capital of the company is $ 2,625,000 paid up in full.
- SERVICE – Nakatomi web portal – Blog available at the Internet address https://www.nakatomicompany.com,maintained by the Operator on the terms specified in the Regulations.
- USER – a natural person with full legal capacity, a legal person or an organizational unit without legal personality, reporting information about a lawyer to the website prawnikzpolecenia.pl and accepting the provisions of these Regulations.
- GUEST – a natural person with the full capacity to perform legal acts, a legal person or an organizational unit without legal personality using the Prawnikzpolecenia.pl website and accepting the provisions of these Regulations.
- MODERATOR – a person authorized by the Operator to control compliance with the Regulations of the Website by Users.
- SERVICES – services provided by electronic means offered on the nakatomicompany.com website within the meaning of art. 2 of the Act of 18 July 2001 on the provision of electronic services, i.e .:
a) information services,
b) search services.
- PRESENTATION – a subpage of the Website that provides the User with a place to present himself/herself for a specified period of time.
- OFFER – Operator’s proposal defining the essential conditions of the future service provision agreement, also in the form of Price lists, Advertising Products, and procedures.
- PRICE LIST – a significant part of the Agreement, comparing the possibilities and prices of Subscription Plans and additional Advertising Products enabling positioning in search results and promoting the Presentation. The offer is set by the Operator and made available to users at https://nakatomicompany.com
- SUBSCRIPTION PLAN – the variant of using the Website chosen by the User.
- ADVERTISING PRODUCT – Products enabling the positioning of the Presentation in the ranking and additional promotion in designated areas of the Website.
- AGREEMENT – contract for the provision of electronic services concluded between the Operator and the User. The provisions of the contract entered into force upon the User’s acceptance of the Regulations.
- REGULATIONS – this should be understood as these regulations.
II GENERAL PROVISIONS
- These regulations define the rules of using the Website and the scope of rights and obligations of the User, Guest, and Operator.
- The condition of adding a person’s presentation is to read the Regulations and its acceptance.
- The owner of the Website is the Operator specified in the regulations.
- The Operator has the right to entrust the Service to a third party.
- The Operator reserves the right to place advertising content on the Website in forms permitted by law.
- The owner has the right to change these rules of using the Website at any time without prior notice.
III. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- All rights to the Website and the website are reserved for the benefit of the Website Operator. The rights to text, graphics, and photos are reserved to the Operator or entities whose materials – based on the Agreement – are made available on the Website.
- The website and elements contained therein are subject to protection provided for by Polish law and international law, in particular:
a) Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services,
b) Act of 4 February 1994 on copyright and related rights,
c) the Act of 16 April 1993 on Combating Unfair Competition,
d) the Act of 26 January 1984 on Press Law,
e) the Act of 30 June 2000. Industrial property law,
f) Act of February 16, 2007, on competition and consumer protection, the Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights
- RULES FOR USING THE SERVICE AND LIABILITY FOR THE USE OF THE SERVICE
- The Operator is not responsible for problems or technical limitations of the equipment used by the User.
2. The Operator is not responsible for any interruptions in the functioning of the Website that result from incorrect or unlawful Internet connection activities.
- The owner has the right to make temporary breaks in access to the site in order to modernize or introduce updates to the Website. The Owner is not responsible for any interruptions in access to the Website that are necessary to carry out activities that enable the proper functioning of the Website.Data and information made available on the Website are for informational purposes only and have been based on sources which, due to the professional nature of the business providing the information, the Owner considers to be reliable. Due to the possibility of errors or omissions caused by circumstances beyond the control of the Owner, the Owner is not responsible for the topicality, accuracy, completeness of the information provided by the Website. The risk related to the use, use, possession, and use of information provided on the Website is borne by the Guest. The Owner does not bear any responsibility towards the Guests or Users of the Website for damages, both direct and indirect, related to the use of information provided on the Website of prawnikzpolecenia.pl
- The owner is not responsible for:
a) the manner of using the Website and the effects of actions taken by Users and Guests,
b) correctness of the information provided by Users in the application forms.
- The Operator has the right to change the way the Website operates, including changes in the Website’s appearance, changes in the function of subpages, changes in the content of subpages at any time without prior notice. The operator has the right to refuse to publish images and content if they do not comply with the rules of ethics.
V. RIGHTS AND DUTIES OF GUESTS AND USERS
- Users of the Website are obliged in particular to:
a) providing truthful data in the notification form,
b) using the website in accordance with applicable law and customs accepted in Poland,
c) compliance with the regulations and customary rules of using the Internet,
d) get acquainted with the current content of the regulations and information reported by the Website Operator,
e) timely payment of financial obligations resulting from the concluded transaction and use of the Services,
f) notify the Website Operator immediately about irregularities in the functioning of the Website.
- The User may not mislead the Operator and the Website’s Guests in the scope of the transferred data.
- The owner has the right to use the information obtained to create the Presentation.
- Refusal to accept cookies may result in incorrect operation of some services and complete exclusion of access to the website.
- Cookies (so-called “cookies”) are IT data, in particular, text files, which are stored on the end device of the User or Guest and are intended for using the websites of the prawnikzpolecenia.pl website. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
- The entity that places cookies on the end device of the User or Guest and who gains access to them is NAKATOMI LLC.